Taste Of Jazz / Gourmet Food Truck Extravaganza.
The gourmet food trucks include:Buster’s Sea Cove
- a legend at the St Lawrence Market – #1 rated market in the world – Buster’s lobster roll and seafood dishes have been featured on Eat St., and mentioned prominently in Toronto life. The much sought after seafood truck on wheels continually pushes the envelope creating seafood delights.Gorilla Cheese
- Specializing in high-end grilled cheese sandwiches, from the classic O.G. (Aged Cheddar & Mozzarella on White or Multigrain Bread) to specialty sandwiches like the Lumberjack (Bacon, Granny Smith Apple Slices, Maple Syrup, Aged Cheddar on White Bread) and tons of other unique choices. They use only the best ingredients, including Jensen Cheese from Simcoe and custom bread from Hamilton’s own Cake & Loaf. Gourmet Gringos
– the most authentic Mexican street food outside of Mexico. Gourmet Gringos serves up mean Mexican fish tacos and other Mexican favorites from their dazzling Latin coloured food truck. Making a major impact on the food scene in Toronto, they have just opened their first brick and mortar location in west Toronto.FIDEL GASTRO’S
– the hardest working man in the food truck biz, owner Matt Basaille brings his Cuban inspired ole sandwiches and culinary creations on four wheels to “the people”. Fidel Gastro’s has been featured in many national magazines for his creative food flair and has a reality show based on his adventures – the “Rebel With No Kitchen”.Tiny Tom’s Donuts
– A Canadian Classic! Whether you’ve sampled them previously at the Canadian Exhibition, or you’re trying these mouth-watering flavoured miniature donuts for the first time, you’ll be hard-pressed to resist another bite! Great for sharing, dessert or for a delicious snack! Tiny Tom’s Donuts serve up a giant thrill! HANK DADDY’S BARBECUE
– Toronto’s First Mobile Smokehouse. The Original Home of The Pulled Pork Parfait, named One of Canada’s Best Food Trucks by Sharp Magazine September 2012, and featured on Eat St. All of the meat is smoked on board to ensure quality and freshness. Hank Daddy’s is known for their mouth-watering pulled pork, tender beef brisket, award winning wings, in addition to their Pulled Pork Parfait that remains a fan favourite. Watch for surprise menu items prepared in a way that is uniquely Hank Daddy’s.Island Originals
– The Ultimate Frozone Cocktail Mix! Enjoy some icy Island Originals on a hot summer day! Our various fruity and tropical flavours are sure to be a chillin’ delight! BEACH BOYS
– Serving up Burgers for Big Appetites! Started in the Beaches and making waves across the city with our gourmet speciality burgers. Homegrown Canadian Beef and unique toppings offer a tsunami of flavour for your taste buds. CORRADO’S AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD
- a Beaches Community staple for over 40 years, Corrado’s offers, among other delights, their famous Arangini Rice Balls and Chicken Parmagiana sandwiches from Nonna’s secret family recipes.BEAVER TAILS
– Beaver Tails pastries are float fried whole wheat pastries covered in a delightful array of toppings including cinnamon and sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread, and numerous others. Beaver Tails originated in Ottawa and has been satisfying Canadians for over 30 years!HULA GIRL ESPRESSO
– Hula Girl Espresso truck is the first fully mobile purveyor of artisan drinks. An extension of their highly successful Hula Girl Espresso Boutique in Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood, Hula Girl offers an array of cappuccinos, espressos, juices, shakes and delicious desserts. As an added treat, Hula Girl also offers their famous Cake In A Cup creation.L’IL ALFIE THE LEMONADE TRUCK
– Alfie is a replica of a 1946 Chevy pick up truck. Among the offerings are freshly squeezed lemonade and fresh brewed iced tea done the old fashion way.