From their website:
Experience Ajax's Waterfront like never before at the Region's largest spanning waterfront festival. With activities and events taking place at various locations, there's something for everyone! Walk it! Ride it! See it all! Carruthers Marsh Pavilion - "Recreation Station"
Paradise Park - "Retro Beach Party"
- Waterfont Games & Activities
- Arts, Crafts & Face Painting
- Fitness & Sports Demonstrations
Veterans' Point - "A Place to Remember"
- Retro DJ playing music from the 50's & 60's
- Sand Sculptures & Sand Play
- Beach Ball Volleyball & Horseshoes
- Hoola Hoop & Twister Contests
Lion's Point - "Ajax Kite Festival"
- Self Guided Tour of Ajax's History & Heritage
Rotary Park - "Taste of Ajax & Artisan's Marketplace"
- Kite Flying Demonstrations
- Kite Making for Children (while supplies last)
- Savour the Flavours of Local Restaurants
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Live Entertainment
- Community Displays
- Artisan's Marketplace featuring original works of art & handicrafts
- TO2015 Pan Am Community Tour
Images are from the Lion's Point